Generate Email Signatures
Apple Mail Tutorial
- In Apple Mail, create a dummy signature - any content will do.
- Close Apple Mail.
- In Finder, navigate to ~/Library/Mail/V4/MailData/Signatures/ (you may need to use cmd+shift+g and then "~" to get to the Library Folder as it's hidden by default).
- In a text editing program (TextEdit for example, not Word or Pages) open the recently created file for editing - the file name will be a long string of characters and not something that will make a whole lot of sense - If there are a few files, it will most likely be the latest one.
- Generate your signature using the above tool and copy the entire HTML Code that is generated - Paste this, overwriting the old content of the open signature file.
- Save the file and exit the text editor.
- Still in finder, right click on the edited file and choose "Get Info" - Under General check the "Locked" option.
- All done, the signature should be waiting for you when you reopen Apple Mail.