#1 By: Ginoooooobliii, December 1st, 2017 14:44
QB: Case Keenum and Rodgers
RB: Rex B, Rod Smith, TY Mont, Doug Martin, DJ Foster, Yeldon
WR: Jordy, Diggs, Cooper, Chris Hogan, JJSS, Corey Davis
TE; Gronk, Olsen
My best roster is QB, Rex B, TY mont, Jordy, diggs, hogan, jjss/coop/olsen, gronk..
I am 7-5 (14 team league) and in playoffs as #5/6 seed. Week 13 is moot point, as it only accounts for seeding. So, skipping Week 13, how do I setup best for PO? 1pt ppr. 2 rb, 2 wr. 2 flex and 1 te.
- Stash Broncos D vs. NYJ for week 14 as Ravens play PITT.
- Should I drop low upside players like Rod Smith, DJ Foster and Corey Davis for some upside players?
- Per zero rb watch list -
available ones are: Connor, C West, Saints backup , Rams backup, Alfred Blue, Byron Marshall
WR: DEDE is also available.
How would you approach this? @hrr5010 @FF_Contrarian @Cort @devinmci
#2 By: hrr5010, December 1st, 2017 16:12
1) The Broncos DST hasn't been particularly great this season, so I don't know if I'm really anxious to roster Broncos DST this far in advance. There are some DST's written up for the playoffs by @WispeyTheKid and @jmarin. Check those out if you're looking for future DST help.
2) I wouldn't say Corey Davis is low upside. I'd argue that the guys you named have higher upside than all the players named.
3) Maybe Dede Westbrook is worth a speculative add, but I'm not certain who you'd drop for him. Maybe I'd drop DJ Foster or Rod Smith for him, but if AP is hurt DJ Foster is probably going to be their bellcow back ROS.
#3 By: Shawn Siegele , December 1st, 2017 17:01
I'd echo Hasan. I think your current team gives you the best chance, and those Streaming D articles give a great sense of the defensive moves you could make. I'm about to reference it again for my final high stakes pickups this evening.
#4 By: Ginoooooobliii, December 1st, 2017 17:36
I have an empty spot now because of TY going on IR. I guess I should pick up DeDe in his place and see how things play out. I have no WW budget left, so getting someone like C West/Connor without an early stash is impossible.
Dede has 30% MS last two games, and seems like the offense wants to use him more than Titan's offense for C. Davis.
#5 By: hrr5010, December 1st, 2017 19:17
I'd try and snag Dede anyway with the open slot as he offers more upside than the other waiver wire RBs. In the even of an injury, sure those other guys may be valuable. But West/Conner ostensibly waste your roster without being playable down the stretch, whereas Dede could be a plug and play option
#6 By: Ginoooooobliii, December 2nd, 2017 03:15
Thanks for your comments guys.